Saturday, January 8, 2011

Change of Plans - A Quick Sidetrack

SD Functionality Up and Running

First of all, I have the SD card communication up and running using the Petit FatFS library. It really is a slick little library. Up next is to take that functionality and create an SD bootloader. I'll document all of this and get the code up as soon as it's ready and hopefully find time to do a screencast. Stay tuned.

CodeProject Competition

This is where the change of plan comes in. So I was going to enter the beginnings of the sensor platform as an article for the hardware competition but I just couldn't make it concise enough and "beginner" enough so I decided to switch gears and use some hardware I built about a year ago involving FM transmission. I hope to get that posted in the next week or so and then it's back to the sensor platform. I'll post a link here when it's up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean and civil. That's all I ask.