Friday, January 14, 2011

FMBomb Article Submitted

I sent my article to the Codeproject staff today for submission in the Beginners Hardware Article Competition. I'll post the link here when it's published on their site. It covers the creation of a simple FM transmitter using the PIC16F688 and the NS73M FM transmitter module available from Sparkfun. It's a simple project that I think is very approachable for beginners.

Like What You See?

If you like what you see in the article or here on the blog please leave a comment. I have a real passion for sharing the joys of working with hardware. I welcome any and all questions and comments or even suggestions on topics I could cover. If I get enough feedback on the FMBomb article I might post a follow-up article in which I go over expanding the capability of the project.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I read the article you put up on code project. Its really very good and well written. You have re-ignited teh sparks that had died down some time back. Keep up the good work.

    Sujeet

    ReplyDelete

Keep it clean and civil. That's all I ask.